The legendary Manny Pacquiao (62-7-2, 39 KO) will likely be again in motion later tonight (Sat., Aug. 21, 2021) dwell on FITE/FOX pay-per-view (PPV) from inside T-Cellular Area in Las Vegas, Nevada, when “Pacman” takes on Cuban champion Yordenis Ugas (26-4, 12 KO) for the WBA (Tremendous) Welterweight title.
Pacquiao was initially scheduled to struggle undefeated WBC and IBF welterweight champion Errol Spence Jr. at this occasion, however a torn retina knocked Spence out of fee (particulars right here). Fortunately, Ugas was capable of step up and save the cardboard so struggle followers can nonetheless see Pacquiao compete within the boxing ring.
Pacquiao, who turns 43 this December, has seemed like a rejuvenated fighter since his unprecedented loss to Jeff Horn again in 2017. Since that defeat, Pacquiao has produced a 3-0 document with large wins over Lucas Matthysse, Adrien Broner, and most not too long ago Keith Thurman. He has continued to defy the percentages at his age and appears able to go toe-to-toe with anybody in his weight class.
Whereas it will have been attention-grabbing to see Pacquiao towards somebody like Spence there’s no disgrace in a matchup with Ugas. The Cuban champion is a for much longer fighter than Pacquiao and has solely misplaced a break up choice to Shawn Porter in his final 12 journeys to the ring. He ought to be capable to put up an excellent struggle in his most high-profile matchup up to now.
Try the entire viewing particulars and begin instances for “Pacquiao vs. Ugas” under:
- Sat., Aug. 21, 2021, from inside T-Cellular Area in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Principal card begins at 9 p.m. ET / 6 p.m. PT.
- “Pacquiao vs. Ugas” predominant occasion begins round 11:15 p.m. ET / 8:15 p.m. PT.
- “Pacquiao vs. Ugas” PPV predominant card could be bought via the FOX Sports community for $74.99.
- “Pacquiao vs. Ugas” PPV predominant card may also be considered via FITE.TV. That can even run you $74.99.
- “Pacquiao vs. Ugas” PPV predominant card could be bought via the FOX Sports App by way of Apple TV, Roku, Hearth TV, Android TV, PlayStation, or Xbox.
- “Pacquiao vs. Ugas” PPV predominant card will likely be accessible via the FOX Sports App by way of Android and Apple.
- Welterweight: Manny Pacquiao vs. Yordenis Ugas
- Welterweight: Robert Guerrero vs. Victor Ortiz
- Featherweight: Mark Magsayo vs. Julio Ceja
- Featherweight Carlos Castro vs. Oscar Escandon
MMAmania.com will ship LIVE protection of tonight’s predominant occasion struggle proper here. The FITE/FOX PPV kicks off at 9 p.m. ET, with Pacquiao and Ugas more likely to make the stroll nearer to 12 p.m. ET.